What do I tell those viewers that don’t pursue their
dreams and are locked into their careers because they're too afraid to need
risks and pursue something meaningful well the first thing
I'd say is well you need to be afraid of taking risks
and
Pursuing something meaningful,
but you need to be more frightened of staying where you're
if it's making you miserable it's a bit like the first thing you'd wish to
attempt to be dispensed with the thought that you simply get to possess any
permanent security outside your ability to contend and adapt it's the same the issue with children it's like you're paying a price by sitting there being
miserable you'd possibly say well the devil I do know is best than the one I
don't it's like don't be so sure that the clock is ticking yeah and if you're
miserable in your job now and you modify nothing in five years you'll be much
more miserable, and you'll be tons older.
But isn't it a luxury to
pursue what's meaningful our viewers have mortgages have children yeah they
have payments and loans it's a luxury to pursue because we lack the resources
well.
I don't
think I don't remember how I'm not talking about what makes you happy that it's
a luxury to pursue what causes you to happy that it's a duty to pursue what you
find meaningful which does not mean it's easy it'd require sacrifice if you'd
wish to vary your job to as an example you've family and children, and a mortgage you've responsibilities you've already picked up those
responsibilities you are doing not just get to steer away scot-free, and say
well I don't like my job, I quit that's no strategy but what you'd possibly get
to do is you think that that well this job is killing my soul alright so what
do I even need to attempt to about that well?
I even need to seem for another job well nobody wants to rend meets like an okay
Maybe;
you'd wish to teach yourself more
Maybe you'd wish to update your resume
Maybe you'd wish to beat your fear of being interviewed
Maybe you'd wish to sharpen your social skills
like you have to believe these things strategically if
you're getting to modify careers you've to undertake to there like an
intelligent responsible one that might take you a couple of years of effort to
undertake to properly once you say pursue something meaningful is it to have a location I feel it's more important to possess an ethos an ethic the first the thing that you simply want to undertake to is to figure out imagine you were
taking care of yourself like you were someone you cared for than you need to
determine well if you will have what you needed and wanted what wouldn't it's
what quite friends would you've what would your family relationships appear as
if how would you conduct yourself alongside your children how would you educate
yourself you'd like to think through how it's that your life could be properly
arranged if you had that ability then you'll aim at that, and thus the funny
thing is that if you do pause it is a goal of that sort and work towards.
If you'll
move towards it the goal will change because you'll learn things along the way,
but I mean we set a goal we develop a vision and work towards it and
things inevitably get better for people so, it is not a luxury it's
difficult it's an ethical responsibility, and it's not happiness it's not
the pursuit is, 't for happiness and that might be the only thing that ever
happened to you because it's the structure you’re in goes therein direction and
you can't stop it's like get the hell out of there.
And find
something else so, it is not that tough to find employment once you've got
already got employment that's another thing to remain in mind to you know,
whenever you're working, and you will be especially within the planet the world
of today where jobs are relatively uncertainties you need to always have an
escape the proof plant, and it should be active because if you are doing not have
an escape route and you can't escape you can't say no and if you
can't say no, you can't bargain and if you can't bargain you're a
slave, so those that's how the earth is about out reception.
It's
probably always been like that but it's something that you simply really need
to know because you purchased to watch if your being is objecting to someone to
something that somebody is forcing you to do maybe you're right maybe,
you shouldn't be doing it and far from people end up living meaningless
lives.
And that's not a very good term because there's no such
thing as a meaningless life. Because one of the meanings of life is
suffering, and there's no bloody way you're getting to escape that so, you'll
not have a meaningless life. You’ll have a life that's only suffering which I
would not recommend that.
Mudassar Sharif
Owner of the Blog
MdS Blogs Issue
Town, Lahore, Pakistan
P: +92 (308) 8566 542
E: mudassarsharif.rvn@gmail.com
0 Comments
If you have any doubt. Please let me know